Friday, December 29, 2006

BBC Planet Earth 8-in-1 deluxe jigsaw pack:



it appears a chimera (no pun intended) has made its way into my Xmas stocking. This thing (above) the BBC Planet Earth 8-in-1 deluxe jigsaw pack. I can't find it on the BBC store. I can't find any piccies of it on the net in any of the usual jigsaw retailers. I mean, what the f*** have I received for Xmas? 8 puzzles in total, four 500-piece, four 750 piece. Nothing too taxing then. Might be worth framing them or something. Should be fun no matter what.

:)

3 comments:

Chad Goulding said...

How are the Planet Earth jigsaws going Mike??

Mike Philbin said...

just started one of them - a long shot of crames flying over a snowy mountain. Mind-bogglingly difficult. Maybe the jigsawing gene is missing from our family tree.

LOL

:)

Mike Philbin said...

2.5 years later and I STILL haven't even finished the first of eight insanely anal jiggers.

:)